Wednesday 22 August 2012

D is for Dazie update

Need to use my blogger more!!!

Anyhoo I'm running a discount on my website and thought I would share it with you! Get 20% off all items using the code "BACK2". This code it's valid until Monday at 1am.

We now also do free UK postage on all our nails and non silver items including silver plates items!!

We have loads of new products launching over the next couple of weeks which I'm so excited about!! These are all part of the non silver affordable collection so will also be free UK postage! I have got a lovely blogger lined up to review a selection of my new items before they launch.

As a lot of you may know I was looking for a model to be the face of D is for Dazie. I would like to thank everyone for applying, I had a great response making it very hard to choose. I have narrowed it down to three girls to take to the next stage. I'm so happy with the three I have picked and can't wait to work with them.

Please check out my website guys :)
Www.disfordazie.com

Dom xx


No comments:

Post a Comment